Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Shame on me

When reading this, just keep in mind that I just finished rearranging all my yarn and thread after bring about three trash bags full of 'supplies' home from Arizona......

I went to Senior Day at Goodwill today with good intentions. I was looking for some jeans and I did come home with three pairs of pants and a pair of shorts. But I also found some thread and yarn that I just couldn't resist. There were 3 cones of sport weight yarn - teal, magenta and blue - that I would guess to be 1# cones and all were full. There was also a 7-oz skein of tan sport yarn and a tall cone of white crochet thread - size 10 and at least 2# on the cone. All this for less that $5! I'm one happy camper tonight!

I also finished crocheting Dee's tablecloth so in a day or two, I can get the ends tucking in and put that in the FO pile. Later I'll pick a day to take it to her house to dye it and block it. I'll try to remember to get pictures before then. I am pleased with it and hope she will be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment