Friday, December 12, 2008

Blogging 101



Here we go! As I said in my 'mission statement,' this blog is intended to get more of my crochet items on the web. I didn't get my Etsy shop up and running as quickly as I'd planned and now the time is too short as the current listings will expire just about the time we leave for Arizona.

I can see I'm going to have to practice putting the pictures where I want them! I'll figure it all out eventually. In the meanwhile, please bear with me.






322: This Christmas tree skirt is sized for about a 3’ tree. It is 12” wide and has a slit to make it easy to put around the tree. It is made of Christmas yarn – green, white and red with a gold thread lending a sparkle. Care instructions: Machine wash and dry. For best results, use a lingerie bag. Machine on gentle or delicate setting using warm water and any detergent that does not contain bleach. Machine dry at delicate setting. Immediately after drying, remove from machine. Do not press. You can also hand wash. Removed article from water supporting it with both hands and gently squeeze out excess water. Do not wring. Roll in a towel to absorb remaining water. Then spread flat on a dry towel and shape to measurements. Allow to dry. Do not hang. Do not press. Do not dry clean. The price is $10.00.


I'll take PayPal or ????. With the holidays getting closer, I'll try to mail things out within a day or two. I charge actual postage plus 50 cents to cover packing materials.


The shelties all thank you for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment